The cultivation of a diversified corporate culture based on the principles of “equality, inclusion, development” is a longstanding initiative at AUO. A variety of programme, mechanisms, systems and exchange activities for promoting bilateral assimilation turns Filipino employees into AUO backbone. The corporate sustainability philosophy of employee inclusivity can then be realized.
- Recruitment plan based on fair employment
- Quality communication for two-way employee relations
- Incentive strategy to attract and retain talents
- Friendly and caring living/working environment
- Separate career tracks for specialists and managers
- Personal care program for health and safety
Taiwanese-Filipino interactive events
An inclusive workplace is valued by AUO. Cultural exchange activities are therefore promoted to serve as platform for local and Filipino employees to network with each other and develop a greater mutual understanding.
The “Filipino Cultural Festival” event was therefore introduced in 2017. The event was organized into three exhibition areas: My Beautiful Homeland, Your Island and My Dream, and Cultural Experience. The cultural experience and understanding of folk customs served to realize the objective of multi-cultural tolerance in Team Up.
A friendly workplace is cultivated to let Filipino employees concentrate on their work. A variety of services were also added to let employees cultivate their talents/skills in comfortable surroundings and make friends with each other.
- Filipino shops
- Function Rooms
- Filipino meals
- Interactive Cooking of Filipino-Taiwanese Dish
- Beauty and nail parlors
- Fun challenges
- Group practice classrooms
- Taiwanese-Filipino basketball competition